Date: 10/24/19 6:55 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Rusty Blackbird - Cape Arago Coos County
Hi All,

OBRC removed Rusty Blackbird from the review list back in 2014. If you
review the records that were accepted you would note that the bird that
Robyn and Don found is the earliest- perhaps the earliest fall record for
OR? There have been five years of records since, but I think this bird is
on the really early side for OR- especially this far south.

Not a bird on my radar for late October in Coos!

Merry migration,
Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 4:33 PM Don Henise <kiskadee3...> wrote:

> Robyn and I saw a Rusty Blackbird around 2:10 this afternoon at Cape
> Arago. It was seen from the parking lot to the main overlook area. From the
> middle of the parking lot it was on the ground directly towards the ocean
> and then worked the ground under the trees toward the overlook.
>
> Photos are in my checklist:
>
> https://ebird.org/checklist/S60898728
>
> Good birding,
>
> Don Henise