Date: 10/24/19 4:19 pm
From: Shawneen Finnegan <shawneenfinnegan...>
Subject: [obol] Returning N MOCKINGBIRD in Washington County
It was a lovely day so I headed to SW Pleasant Valley Road in SW Beaverton (in my 5MR circle) where I hadn’t been since summer.

Last winter there was a NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD that was found in February and stayed until at least the end of March. It has reappeared in the same location. I saw it long enough to get a few photos before it flew off.

It likes the corner at approximately 45.409912, -122.877446 but please note it is not safe to park at it. Either park before you get to the corner or go around the corner and walk back. The latter is usually what I do.

Shawneen Finnegan
Beaverton, OR

Join us on Facebook!