Date: 10/24/19 3:55 pm
From: linda pivacek <lpivacek...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Repeat messages from Massbird.
me too. also was wondering if it is "just me".

Thank you Tom. And sorry for your recent health challenges.

Linda

Linda Pivacek, Nahant

<lpivacek...>

On October 24, 2019 at 6:22 PM Tom Collins <tcbirder...>
wrote:

BarbSorry for the late report but for the last twwo weeks I keep
getting hundreds of the same messages from Massbird. I not sure if
it is on my end or the Massbird software.I have been out of
commission for a some time due to medical problems thus this late
notification to you .Perhaps you can look into it and see what
the glitch might be.Thank you so much,Tom CollinsPittsfield, <Ma.tcbirder...>

Join us on Facebook!