Date: 10/24/19 10:57 am
From: Jeanne <dylansmom311...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Smithpoint county park LI NY, Vesper sparrow
I try and try to report on ebird but I cant find the place I am reporting bird at. Beyond frustrating. The only reason I try so hard is because I have been able to find many lifers because of people who kindly share locations.
So I'm sharing my find of a Vesper sparrow at 10 am at smithpoint county park, Long island NY Also saw a northern Harrier, coopers hawk, savannah sparrows, song sparrows, yellow rumped warblers, dark eyed junco and a bald eagle.  However I cant include any photos with this email. But I'm 100% positive about all the birds I've listed.

Feel free to tell me how to navigate ebird. Or how to post photos to this email. TiA
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/