Date: 10/24/19 9:26 am
From: Mary Reese <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender uuspirit for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] What's up with the digests lately?
The digests are so long that I don't even want to scroll through them on my phone anymore.  Once I get to the rare bird report, I'm done.  Can't it be on a separate posting?
Last night's digest was unbelievable.  The latest rare bird posting, then posting #11 (ironically about how the digests are too long) attached rare bird alerts and multiple other postings from the previous two days.  Not to mention all the garbled fonts that you can't even read.  On Jim's phone, sometimes half the messages are missing altogether.
I'm on a lot of bird lists from around the country, and OBOL is by far the longest and most exasperating.  But OBOL is my home territory, so I need it the most. The current format just isn't acceptable going forward. Some sort of editing must be done.  Very frustrating!!!
Mary ReesePortland <uuspirit...>

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!