Date: 10/24/19 7:25 am
From: Karen Swaine <kmswaine...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Grassland creation to support appropriate species
Yes!!

And we should add to the Bergen Cty properties many more in Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer, and other counties; headquarters of many big pharma and other companies.

I immediately thought of the beautifully designed Miele headquarters on rt 1 -- as well as a company (GE? Procter& gamble?) on River Road in Piscataway.

It would be wonderful to convert these sterile useless acres that now attract nothing but Canada geese to grasslands and meadows.

It would even save them money!

Perhaps there is already a 'movement' underway. If NAS, NJ Audubon, TNC, & any/all environmental organizations petitioned these corporations... if local politicians backed the idea.. as well as citizens... I believe it could happen.

Thank you Marc.
What say you all?

Karen in Highland Park