Date: 10/23/19 12:23 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: “Siberian” American Pipit in Multnomah County
Well, eBird shows scattered records from the SF Bay area south but only 1
north, one bird farther north than Vancouver BC, in coastal Washington
State.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/98979722@N04/15583293640/in/photostream/
The WA bird as well as the Oregon pipit both pass Bob's test. The back is
pretty distinctive also.
Bob OBrien Carver OR