Date: 10/23/19 9:10 am
From: Mark Rosenstein <mar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Danehy Park, Cambridge, Oct 23, 2019
Only two people joined Karsten Hartel and I this rainy morning for our
weekly walk through this urban park. The first hour was dark and
wet, but eventually the weather relented and we got a decent list.
The sparrow show was good with both White-crowned and Clay-colored
showing up. We tried, but could not find any warblers other than a
single Common Yellowthroat. Lots of Ruby-crowed Kinglets, and a nice
pair of Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers.

Photos attached to my iNaturalist postings at
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations?user_id=maractwin&on=2019-10-23&place_id=any&verifiable=any

Next week will be our final week this fall at Danehy Park.

-Mark Rosenstein
Cambridge, MA
<mar...>