Date: 10/23/19 7:19 am
From: Carena Pooth <carena...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] CBC season is just around the corner!
Hello CBCers!

It's that time of year again! The next CBC runs from
December 14, 2019 through January 5, 2020.

If you are a CBC compiler/coordinator, please help me build
an accurate 2019/2020 Christmas Bird Count schedule.....to
help get as many volunteers involved in your count as
possible. I'll post your information as soon as I get it
(unless I'm out birding). Although the Audubon website will
eventually have all the information, a lot of people still
refer to the CBC calendar on the NYSOA website at
http://www.nybirds.org/ProjCBC.htm.

All I need is the following information, which you can send
by simply replying to this email. Alternatively, you can
fill out the form on the NYSOA website at any time - go to
http://www.nybirds.org/ProjCBC.htm and click on the link in
the turquoise-colored box at the top of the page.

Name of CBC circle

4-letter ID of CBC circle

CBC date

Contact Name

Contact email

Contact phone number

Thanks!

Carena Pooth

New York State Ornithological Association (NYSOA)

www.nybirds.org <http://www.nybirds.org>

www.nysyoungbirders.org <http://www.nysyoungbirders.org>

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01