Date: 10/22/19 8:16 pm
From: Christine Alexander <christine.e.alexander...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: American Bittern Update
I did on Saturday see it fly from the south end of the lake to the north
end and land. It was around the larger green bush slight the the east of
the sawed down almost the ground tree stump milling around the shore close
to the bush. It did get in the bush and hide out. Last we saw it there
until the other birders saw it around. It could have left or might have
went back to that bush.
Christine Alexander