Date: 10/21/19 10:26 am
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: 2 Newport Kingbirds near LNG Tank Feeding on Yellowjackets
Hi,

At about 10 AM this morning (10/21), Chuck Philo reports seeing two
Tropical Kingbirds in the same area near the LNG tank around
blackberries (see emails below). With close observation & photos, he
saw they were feeding on yellowjackets. Chuck remembers that the
Northern Shrike that was hanging around in the same area last year was
also feeding on yellowjackets.

Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.

From: Nolan Clements <nolanclements...>
Date: Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [obol] Newport Kingbird near LNG Tank
To: <range.bayer...>
Cc: <obol...>, Lincoln Co. Birding & Nature Observing
<LCBNO...>

Tropical Kingbird continues at 12:42 in the blackberries west of the
first parking pull out. Heard and seen well.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019, 11:12 AM Range Bayer <range.bayer...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Chuck Philo found a Tropical Kingbird at 10:42 AM this morning
> (10/19). It was on top of blackberries about 1/10 mile out on road
> from North Yaquina Bay Road to the Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) tank.
>
> Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.
> POST: Send your post to <obol...>
> UNSUBSCRIBE: //www.freelists.org/list/obol

POST: Send your post to <obol...>