Date: 10/21/19 7:07 am
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Swan Creek - short birdwalk on 10/26
Hi everyone,

There will be a brief birdwalk at Swan Creek this Saturday, October 26 from
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM as part of an open house event. Space is limited. You
can email my work address to sign up: tcarn [at] menv [dot] com.

Early versions of the flyers have a start time of 7:00 AM. We moved it to
8:00 AM since it will still be too dark at 7.

Thanks,
Tim Carney
Parkville, MD