Date: 10/21/19 7:08 am
From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10...>
Subject: [wisb] Summer Tanager - Bayfield County
Visiting ace birders Jim & Sharon Lind found a Summer Tanager along the Lake Superior in Washburn, Bayfield County, yesterday. Thanks to Jim for quickly contacting me so we could both watch it feast on berries and bugs in the warm, mid-day sunshine, once landing on a chimney and another time on some scaffolding around a nearby house. While this southern species is rare but regular here in spring, this is only our second area fall record, to my knowledge.

Jim's pics: https://ebird.org/checklist/S60795212

My pics: https://ebird.org/wi/checklist/S60806528

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI####################