Date: 10/20/19 11:38 am
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] October common birds like the Yellow-rumped warbler
I stunk up the Cape Island for the past two days hell bent on finding birds on my own and Id them all without help. This morning was the same at Brig. Failed the peep test on the ID of Western and Semis, grade I gave myself was C at best. For those who can do better, go for it, as these peeps are changing clothing just to make the ID bit more complicated from September days when the ID was bit easier.

How many Yellow-rumped warbler are in NJ now ? I must have seen over at least 500 total at Cape Island. Yesterday, as soon as I pulled up the drive from Cape Island visit, first two birds I saw were yellow rumps.

I am birding inside of my garage now and saw at least 10 yellow rumps on one black cherry tree on the side yard.

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>