Date: 10/20/19 11:10 am
From: guineabird via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] raptor ID question
Great pic, beautiful Sharpie!
Gail FrantzBalto County
In a message dated 10/20/2019 10:01:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, <birdmanjfw...> writes:

My daughter in Mt. Airy sent me the attached photo of a raptor eating a chipmunk.  Naturally, the picture is not high resolution and it might have been taken thru a screen.  The legs and head shape and maybe the back tell me Sharpie.  However, the color of the bill appears to be off as does the color of the throat and it collar.  Probably an off-color Sharpie but inquiring minds want to know.
Many thanks for your comments and ID help.Jim Wilson