Date: 10/20/19 10:06 am
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Nolan's extraOregon rarities
The reference to Utsira benifting from the Yellow-browned Warbler reminds
me of the Canadian movie Rare Birds. William
Hurt plays a restrantur that is going broke until a friend comes up with a
scheme to lure birders from around the world to the isolated village with a
fictitious report of a duck thought to be extinct. A fun movie even for
non birders.

David Vick
Terrebonne