Date: 10/20/19 7:01 am
From: James Wilson <birdmanjfw...>
Subject: [MDBirding] raptor ID question
My daughter in Mt. Airy sent me the attached photo of a raptor eating a
chipmunk. Naturally, the picture is not high resolution and it might have
been taken thru a screen. The legs and head shape and maybe the back tell
me Sharpie. However, the color of the bill appears to be off as does the
color of the throat and it collar. Probably an off-color Sharpie but
inquiring minds want to know.

Many thanks for your comments and ID help.
Jim Wilson