Date: 10/20/19 3:55 am
From: J Hummel <juanita.hummel...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] WCAS Program - Mon. Oct. 21
Dear Jersey Birders -

You are invited to join members and friends of Washington Crossing Audubon
for a program presented by Jeffrey K. Keller entitled "Age, Size,
Configuration, and Context: Useful Landscape Attributes for Conserving and
Managing Biodiversity". Doors open at 7:30 pm for refreshments, and our
2018 Holden Grant recipients will also be present with the results of their
projects. Program meeting begins at 8 pm. Stainton Hall, The Pennington
School, Pennington, NJ. More details and directions can be found on our
website, www.washingtoncrossingaudubon.org.

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi