Date: 10/17/19 2:10 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Mandarin with orange sauce
I suspect a sustainable feral population has been established. Such was the case in the UK a while back. I've heard rumors of nesting in California. Reports here in Oregon seem to be rising in synchrony with othe migrants. While not countable for listers yet,  it seems worthy of documenting.  There was a time when folks didn't count Starlings or pigeons on CBCs. But we all know they are fully integrated in the ecosystem.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> Date: 10/17/19 1:42 PM (GMT-08:00) To: OBOL <obol...> Subject: [obol] Mandarin with orange sauce Someone really needs to eat those ducks so they will stop showing up on ebird lists and obol as though they are wild birds.Alan ContrerasEugene, <Oregonacontrer56...>: Send your post to <obol...>: //www.freelists.org/list/obolOBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obolContact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!