Date: 10/17/19 4:36 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [ADV] Mandarin with orange sauce
There are now city parks in London, Brexit, that are over-run with them.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 4:31 PM Jack Maynard <jmaynard...> wrote:

> For me part of being human is embracing the contradictions of joy I feel
> from seeing “wild” mandarin ducks in the morning and eating Peking Duck
> (Beijing Duck?) in the evening.
>
> I also think Alan was being tongue-in-cheek when he said that. 😁😜
>
> Maybe we all lighten up a bit?
>
> Jack Maynard
> NE PDX
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Oct 17, 2019, at 1:43 PM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Someone really needs to eat those ducks so they will stop showing up on
> ebird lists and obol as though they are wild birds.
> >
> > Alan Contreras
> > Eugene, Oregon
> >
> > <acontrer56...>
> >
> > www.alanlcontreras.com
> >

> > POST: Send your post to <obol...>
> > UNSUBSCRIBE: //www.freelists.org/list/obol
> > OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol
> > Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>
> >

> POST: Send your post to <obol...>
> UNSUBSCRIBE: //www.freelists.org/list/obol

Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*
https://ecowise.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/sfnh/
author of *Great Gray Owls of CA-OR-WA*:
https://ecowise.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/the-great-gray-owl-book/
author of *Freeway Birding*: *freewaybirding.com
<http://freewaybirding.com>*
birding website: http://www.towhee.net
my birding blog: atowhee.wordpress.com

Join us on Facebook!