Date: 10/18/19 8:42 am
From: Marcia Canter <bomaanka...>
Subject: [cobirds] Female Surf Scoter at Lowell Ponds, Adams county, today
Hi CoBirders
I found a female type Surf Scoter at the former Lowell Ponds State Wildlife
Area, Adams Cnty., this morning a little after 9am. She was on the eastern
most pond, the first from Lowell Blvd. State parks and wildlife has
transfered this area to Adams County management. I don't know what Adams
county is calling the area or the ponds. CPW used to call this Heron Pond.
Bob Canter, Denver