Date: 10/17/19 12:40 pm
From: Suke C Lee <mclee72...>
Subject: [cobirds] Broad-winged Hawk, El Paso ccounty
I saw a Broad-winged Hawk about 30 minutes ago, flying NE to SW over the reservoir off Stapleton Rd.
It was flying low so I thought it just took flight or about to land.
I drove to Meridian Rd to try to refind it but no luck.
I saw a hawk yesterday in Falcon, and one about a week ago near the post-office in Peyton that was not one of
the 'default' hawks I see in this area; I thought it could be was a Broad-winged so it is probably still in the area.
Good birding,
Marie C Lee (Cici)
Elbert, CO