Date: 10/18/19 1:40 pm
From: Harvey Tomlinson <oddbirdsin...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Ruby-throated Hummingbirds
Hi Jersey Birders,
I apologize for having moved over to FaceBook with my reports, but FB
frustrates me so I think I'm back.
Lynn and I work year round to plant and maintain a Hummingbird Garden.
Butterflies are always welcome, but right now Reds and Purples Reign
supreme in the Garden and Hummers are tuned in. I have had 2-9 Hummers for
the past 8+ weeks.

Today, due to a back issue, I was forced to spend the day on the decks
photographing Hummingbirds. Boo Who...Right!
A Banner day with 6 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds.
Some were just passing thru...others will spend the night.
I entered the info in Ebird with photos of all but one HY male that just
went zooming thru
( https://ebird.org/nj/checklist/S60722336 )

Missing the Cape May weekend is awful, but having the hummers makes it
easier to handle.

Good Birding to All!
Enjoy the weekend...
Harvey Tomlinson