Date: 10/15/19 3:52 pm
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Red-headed Woodpeckers
FolksI. had two red-headed woodpeckers (RHWO) at our Lothian,  MD home today. This is the third group of RHWO migrants this season.  None have stayed yet.  Two winters the critters over wintered in the five years we have been here.  Good acorn crops help.
George

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Tuesday, October 15, 2019, Jim Green <jkgbirdman53...> wrote:

One seen on Hunting Quarter Rd and at least 3 on Sycamore Landing Rd. All were adults.

Jim Green
Gaithersburg MD

Sent from my iPhone