Date: 10/15/19 9:34 am
From: Debbie Canup <goffers...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Yard birds
Yesterday afternoon was a good day at our water feature. Along with all the regulars we had a pair of Summer Tanagers, hermit thrush, red-eyed vireo, catbird, pine, black & white, bay-breasted, Tennessee, magnolia, yellow-rump warblers, but the highlight for us was a golden-winged warbler. There were also a couple that we could not identify.
Up until a couple of days ago, we had an ovenbird for several days.

Leon and Debbie Canup
Newnan Ga
Coweta County

Sent from my iPhone