Date: 10/15/19 7:24 am
From: Gayner, Elizabeth <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender egayner for DMARC)
Subject: [Umpqua Birds] Re: [EXTERNAL] help with owl pellets
Janice,

When I checked this summer, there were a bunch of owl pellets up in the
open barn on way to soggy bottoms area on NBHMA (east end). Not sure who
is leaving them as there are barn owls, great grays, screech owls and great
horns in the area. They look to be on the bigger side.

*Liz*

*Elizabeth I. Gayner*

*Lead Wildlife Biologist - Swiftwater Field Office*

*OR/WA BLM Peregrine Falcon Technical Coordinator*

Bureau of Land Management - Roseburg District Office

Phone: (541) 464-3381; <egayner...>

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 7:05 PM Janice Reid <jeoreid...> wrote:

> Hey there,
> I am seeking some owl pellets for an instructional class. If you are in
> the Roseburg area, and can help me out with that, I would appreciate it.
> Thanks
> Janice
> Wilbur

Join us on Facebook!