Date: 10/14/19 5:06 pm
From: Russ Namitz <namitzr...>
Subject: [obol] Cassin’s Kingbird- NO
The driveway is gated and locked with security cameras labeled. It is definitely on private property and who knows where exactly on the property during the 3 hr eBird checklist the bird was seen.

The Douglas County eBird reviewer, Matt Hunter, has emailed the reporters, but to my knowledge has not yet heard back.

I drove the farmlands to the south, west and north of this location, but could did not find a kingbird of any flavor.

The bottom line is that we don’t know if the reported bird is still present or not as it is in private property.

Cheers,
Russ Namitz

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!