Date: 10/13/19 11:05 am
From: Lori B <loribowes...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Bird Strikes in NOMA (DC)
Good morning,

A building in NOMA at the NOMA metro (I believe 150 L St.) seems to be a
magnet for bird strikes. I've only recently started paying attention as I
ride my bike past on the way to work, but I've seen a number of dead birds
in the past few days:

https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/34201549
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/34208133
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/34163347

Could use some i.d. help with this one
<https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/34201549>.

Also, if you are in the area, perhaps more eyes on the ground would help.
The birds start to disappear after the morning. I've seen them on the Met
Branch Trail.

Thanks,
Lori