Date: 10/12/19 4:22 pm
From: Linda Ferraresso <tattler1...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] BBC Walk Nahanton Park , Oct 12, 2019
6 staunch birders joined me in the light rain this morning and were
rewarded with some nice birds.   We were bemoaning the lack of warblers
but did end up with 3 species, 7 species of sparrows with a surprise
Dark-eyed Junco and a late Ruby-crowned Kinglet.

The next BBC walk is tomorrow at Great Meadows NWR - a Big Sit with Nick
Paulson from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.  Stop in for any portion! My next
walk is Saturday October 19 at Boston Nature Center at 8:00 a.m.

Good Birding,
Linda

Nahanton Park , Middlesex, Massachusetts, US
Oct 12, 2019 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.5 mile(s)
Comments: BBC Walk - 51 degrees and light mist most of the morning
32 species (+2 other taxa)

Canada Goose 20
duck sp. 2
Mourning Dove 5
Herring Gull 5
Double-crested Cormorant 1 at the boat ramp
Sharp-shinned Hawk 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker 2
Downy Woodpecker 3
Northern Flicker 2