Date: 10/10/19 9:31 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Harney Hutton'ses
Ken Chamberlain kindly sent me a compilation of eBird photos of Hutton's Vireos from Malheur NWR and vicinity this September. They span Sept.2-17 at a minimum. I really should engage in gainful employment for awhile, but my initial inspection reveals at least two different birds at HQs. Birds photo'd on the 2nd and 8th have a complete set of greater coverts. The bird photo'd by Tye Jeske and Nolan Clements on the 17th is missing almost all its greater coverts. One got the bird facing left and the other facing right, so we also know the molt is symetrical.lpnSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Join us on Facebook!