Date: 10/10/19 7:29 am
From: Mark Greenfield <markgreenfield333...>
Subject: [obol] Chestnut-backed chickadee
Chestnut-backed chickadees are hit and miss on our property on Sauvie Island. Last winter (like most winters), there were none. But one appeared yesterday, and we hope it will stay here through the winter.

We also had an uncommon appearance of a Steller’s jay. We didn’t see or hear it - instead, it showed up on our wildlife camera in a wooded area down near our pond.

For the first time I can recall, we had no house wrens here over the summer. Does anyone know what that is about?

Mark Greenfield
Gillihan Road
Sauvie IslandPOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!