Date: 10/9/19 1:57 pm
From: David Styer <david.styer...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Re: Townsend's vs Townsend's
Don,
Fabulous photo! That is also just  the second Townsend's Solitaire record I'm aware of for Fort Ord. The photo was taken on the 7th, is that correct?
All the best,David Styer
On Monday, October 7, 2019, 11:05:19 AM PDT, liammsf <liammsf...> wrote:

Awesome shot!

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 9:32:30 AM UTC-7, Donald Glasco wrote:

I doubt there many photos of Townsend’s Solitaire and Townsend’s Warbler watching one another.Fort Ord California Central Coast Veteran’s Cemetery.
Don Glasco
Seaside, CA
831.277.5042