Date: 10/9/19 1:05 pm
From: Colin Woolley <colin.woolley...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy of the Rockies Banding Report - Rogers Grove Park, Longmont (Boulder Co.) 10/8/19
Yesterday was our final day of banding for the season out at Rogers Grove
Park in Longmont. We caught and banded just 3 birds for the day, as it
remained fairly quiet in the area. flocks of Oregon Juncos have shown up,
but stayed away from our nets. Here are our totals for the day.

Ruby-crowned Kinglet - 1
Orange-crowned Warbler - 1 (orestera spp.)
Hermit Thrush - 1

We are officially cancelling banding on Thursday, Oct 10th due to the
approach of our first winter storm! Even if it doesn't amount to much snow
it will be too cold to band birds. It may still be a very productive day
for birding though so get out there if you can!

Colin Woolley
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

*Visitors are welcome at our banding stations. Registration is required for
groups. For more information and hours of operation,
visit birdconservancy.org/birdbanding
<http://birdconservancy.org/birdbanding>*