Date: 10/9/19 12:02 pm
From: Bob White <bobwhitebsacbc...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Hack of eBird or Cornell?
First, today is Wednesday, Oct. 9. I didn’t notice anything unusual today or yesterday when looking at data. If it had been that way for me I’d have called it gibberish, as I am not familiar with Turkish.

Today, however, the app seemed a bit wonky. Normally when entering observations I type the count {space} species, as the space bar changes the iPhone keyboard from numeric to alpha, for example, 2 NOCA for a pair of cardinals. This morning I had to switch manually from numeric to alpha. It’s no big hardship, but rather annoying.

Bob White
Jacksonville, Texas

> On Oct 9, 2019, at 12:30 AM, Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler...> wrote:
>
> TexBirders,
>
> The same odd behavior happened to two of us independently today: When going to eBird to view checklists or explore data, the pages were displayed in Turkish. Did anyone else experience this on Tuesday, Oct. 9? It seems to be true for both the Texas portal and the main portal.
>
> Chuck Sexton
> Austin, TXEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at

> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!