Date: 10/9/19 11:45 am
From: AOL via Groups.Io <mfee=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] NEOTROPIC CORMORANT - SJWS
The Neotropic Cormorant was seen by other birders earlier this morning, near the branch at the south side of the island in Pond 1. It flew over Phil Swan and I on the east side of the pond heading over to the creek around 11 am, and we lost it there. We are now on the west side of Pond 1 viewing the island and haven’t seen it come back yet.

Martin Fee
North Tustin, CA