Date: 10/9/19 11:45 am
From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lesser, goldfinch,Arapaho county
I have been enjoying lesser goldfinch coming to my feeder, they rarely used my feeders in the past. They tend to hang out in my cosmos on my patio.

Yesterday I saw one of them exhibiting begging behavior and , although I know they nest late in the season, I was so surprised to see this behavior this late. Is this common for them to be this late?

Thanks, Deb Carstensen, Arapaho county

Sent from my iPhone