Date: 10/9/19 10:52 am
From: Stennie Meadours <stenmead...>
Subject: [texbirds] Gomez Farias (El Cielo) CBC! Calling all Mexico birders and Wannabes!
David Sarkozi gave permission for this posting.

Travel and lodging arrangements have been made with Go With Jo, the same
company that did the Rio Grand Valley Bird Festival Gomez Farias trip last
year and is going again in for the RGV Birding Festival in November 2019.

Departure is on 12/28/19 from Harlingen or McAllen and return is 1/2/20 to
the same locations. Transportation will be by arranged vehicles for an
escorted border crossing, then boarding a chartered bus to Hotel Cumbres,
also same hotel as last year.

The last Gomez Farias CBC was conducted in 2008! I went on the RGV Birding
Festival trip to Gomez Farias planned by "Go With Jo" last year, it was
wonderful, still magical and very birdy and has wonderful local guides and
transport!! During this trip, I realized that this is how we could conduct
another Gomez Farias, CBC!
If you are interested, contact Stennie Meadours, <stenmead...> and I
will send more details and registration information.

Best Birding!
Stennie Meadours

Join us on Facebook!