Date: 10/9/19 10:41 am
From: Andrew Baksh <birdingdude...>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Godwits at Jamaica Bay
My Gulling was put on hold; thanks to Anthony for the post, “you made me look.” Shoutout to Nas!

No Long-billed Dowitcher for me. However,
I did count 31 Hudsonian Godwits, 1 Marbled Godwit, 4 Stilt Sandpipers, 2 Short-billed Dowitchers, 37 Greater Yellowlegs, 7 Lesser Yellowlegs and 1 Dunlin. All on the southend.

I am pretty soaked but will attempt a look up at the north end in a few mins to see what might be up there.

Good Rain Birding!
--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu The Art of War

> (\__/)
> (= '.'=)
> (") _ (")

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

> On Oct 9, 2019, at 9:56 AM, Anthony Collerton <icollerton...> wrote:
>
> Currently 29 Hudsonian Godwits, a Marbled Godwit and 5 Long-billed Dowitchers at the South end of the East Pond (in the rain).
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> --

> ARCHIVES:
> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/<nysbirds-l...>/maillist.html