Date: 10/9/19 10:31 am
From: Matthew Spoor <matthew.spoor...>
Subject: [birders] Fall Migration Bird Walk at the Arb
Wanted to send out a quick reminder about the Fall Migration Bird Walk at
the Arb tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. The bird mix continues to change and
keep things interesting. The weather is looking great, but we are always
there rain or shine.

If you have been thinking of going and have not, please do come join us.
The group always has fantastic and friendly birders that provide a great
opportunity for new people to learn and enjoy. Hope to see you all there!

We meet at the east end of the Arb. It can be a little tricky to get there
if you have not done so before. Here is a link to the location so you can
navigate using Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/6RApF5bcL8atmcw57.

We have recently added a number of field trips and walks to the calendar.
You can check that out at the Washtenaw Audubon Society website
<http://www.washtenawaudubon.org/events/eventlists/allevents>or the events
section of the WAS Facebook page.
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/washtenawaudubon/events/?ref=page_internal>

Good birding,