Date: 10/9/19 10:11 am
From: Steve <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] LeConte's and Nelson's Sparrows, Dane Co

I had 2 adult LeConte’s and 1 Nelson’s Sparrow, at Brooklyn SWA. I parked in the lot on the south side of Bellbrook Road. Then I walk 1/3 mile south on the grass road, which was birdy. At the end of the tree line , I walk straight east 200+ yards to a pond. The LeConte’s were in an opening, which goes north into the tall grasses, at the NE end of the pond. This same spot has had LeConte’s 3 times before, in other years. The Nelson’s was in the SW area of the pond. Same spot as it was in Sept..
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10