Date: 10/9/19 8:19 am
From: Ty Smedes <ty.smedes...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Sandhill Cranes & Peregrine
This morning at 8:00am there were 3 Sandhill Cranes just to the west of the intersection of Xavier Ave. & 210th St., just south of Granger On my way home to Polk City, a Peregrine was harassing a TV as I started onto the mile-long bridge. Then the falcon paced me, all the way across the bridge, flying just off the deck-rail. Am guessing he was hoping to flush a pigeon from beneath the bridge deck.

Ty Smedes

Ty Smedes Nature Photography
411 Kings Place
Polk City
Iowa 50226-1241

www.smedesphoto.com
phone #515-984-9632

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" - Thomas Jefferson