Date: 10/9/19 6:51 am
Subject: Re: Hummingbirds gone?
Looking at October ebird, there are plenty of birds north of us being reported. Since the coasts of the Carolinas are often a place of winter residency (see prior years in January/February, for example) we can expect plenty more at our feeders.

We have 2 f. at our feeder.

Tim Lewis
Jackson Co, NC (2400')