Date: 10/9/19 6:48 am
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] on listing species on the month list - ebird
I was wondering if ebird could list all my white -eyed vireos for Oct. At least what I have entered into ebird. Yes! Three sightings.
2 in Cape May. One now in Camden. I had one yesterday. There may be hope for missing birds for me this year. Stuff seems to
be lingering.

Anyway, get the target species for NJ for Oct. Then click on the blue total of what you already have. I have 246 or something.
Again, I am still on 2005 entering stuff….. Now with that list just click on the view all button for the species you are interested in.

Someone is a very happy camper here! The data is in ebird - just how to retrieve it!

Had Robins over my house this morning. No late Cape May in my yard……. Sun would help here.

Good birding all. I hope to be down the bay and shore Thursday.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>