Date: 10/9/19 6:23 am
From: 'Ricky Olson' <tatanka40...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] SDOU Fall Mtg
We observed 125 species during the Fall Meeting. Highlights: Sabine's Gull
(4), Little Gull (2), Sprague's Pipit, Surf Scoter, Smith's Longspur.

Even Saturdays wind did not deter us. The paper session and speakers were
entraining and added to everybody's avian knowledge.

I would like to thank: Dave Swanson, Eileen Stukel, Dan Svingen, Kenny
Miller and all paper presenters for making the meeting a success.

In this world of e-bird where you only see a name, these meetings are great,
because it allows you to meet fellow birders face to face, see old friends
and make new ones!!

Thanks to all that attended!

Sharing is half the fun of Birding

Ricky D. Olson