Date: 10/9/19 3:58 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society Field Trip Saturday Oct 12 - Everyone is invited
Saturday, October 12, 2019. 8:00 am - 12:00 noon (or stay later) - Lake
Erie Metropark. Leader: Mike Mencotti ( <mmencotti9...> )
Visit this hawk-watching mecca. We will start at the Marshland Museum (8:00
am meeting spot) and walk the trails for passerines. We will drive (or you
can walk) a short distance to the boat launch for more passerines. Then we
will settle in and watch for hawks. The Broad-winged migration will be
over, but the vultures ought to be there in huge numbers as well as other
migrating raptors and impressive numbers of passerines. Bring a lawn chair,
and stay as long as you like. A Metroparks daily or annual pass required.

Please see our website (http://www.oaklandaudubon.org) for details about
upcoming field trips, meetings, programs and the Young Birder's Club.
Contact the field trip leader if you have questions. Additional field trips
are being added so check the website or facebook often. You do not have to
be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org