Date: 10/8/19 3:22 pm
From: nathan o'reilly <natron13...>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Lined Seedeater, Queens
On the eBird report from Sept 7 you can see a band on the leg.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59576345
[https://download.ams.birds.cornell.edu/api/v1/asset/175971541/1200]<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59576345>
eBird Checklist - 7 Sep 2019 - Charles Memorial Park - 28 species<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59576345>
Hiding a checklist will exclude the taxa on it from all forms of eBird output that show a location (including bar charts, maps, and arrival/departure tables), but the observation will still be accessible to you, and will appear on your lists.
ebird.org