Date: 10/8/19 1:42 am
From: April Campbell <adc14...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Re: [enviro-semich] More about Michigan EEE spraying- unintended consequences, e.g., impact on insectivorous birds
Most doctors know very little about the natural world. We spend most of our lives learning and working in climate controlled buildings. Humans see themselves apart from the natural world. The rules of science somehow don’t apply to us. Climate change will soon disabuse us of that notion as this juggernaut cannot be stopped.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<39A4C3D2-3260-448E-9D4C-274551716588...>

Join us on Facebook!