Date: 10/7/19 8:50 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: gull puddle goose
Hi Nancy and all,

Your goose looks like a standard juv. Greater White-front to me. Lesser has
a more rounded head and a very small, stubby bill (think Snow Goose vs.
Ross's), plus, even as a juv., it should have a visible yellow orbital
ring. Too bad Lars didn't get photos of his bird.

Happy birding!

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn