Date: 10/7/19 4:19 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Seaside Sewage Ponds?
I am posting my response to OBOL because others may want the information
too.

No one birds from inside the sewage treatment area as it is accessed only
by city employees and their contractors. The area could be better referred
to as the south spit of the Necanicum Estuary. Access to the area by
turning west off US-101 at 12th Ave in Seaside, right on Franklin street.
Park off the road and not in the turn around loop at the northern terminus
of Franklin. One can circumnavigate the sewage treatment compound by
staying entirely outside the fence. View estuary and river and bramble
patches...

David

David C. Bailey
Seaside, Oregon

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019, 15:34 Molly Sultany <mlsultany...> wrote:

> Hi David,
> I saw your great eBird list from today and I was wondering if you could
> share with me how to get permission/access to bird Seaside Sewage Ponds? Is
> it open on the weekends?
>
> Thanks so much,
> Molly

Join us on Facebook!