Date: 10/7/19 3:44 pm
From: Wayne Weber <contopus...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Noah Strycker Nat Geo
George and Oregon Birders,

You appear to be incorrect here. Discussion of cats in relation to birds is prohibited on TWEETERS, and has been for many years. This followed several angry exchanges between cat-lovers and cat-haters. It is a subject which is best avoided on any birding e-mail group.

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC

<contopus...>